PERSONAL LIFE COACHING BRISBANE
Transform yourself – be the person you want to be.
Life coaching in North Brisbane.
The hardest part to seeing a life coach was making that first move and contacting someone who I felt comfortable with. With my first session with Anky I felt quite at ease and within a few sessions, I felt I had my family relationships back on track and an added bonus of a new man in my life. I cannot thank Anky enough for her getting me on the right track with my sons and how I feel about myself. Thank you Anky.
Working with a life coach is like having a personal trainer. By holding you accountable and helping you build clarity in your direction, it fast tracks your success. Personal life coaching can help you by:
- Working out the areas in your life you want to change
- Developing your life vision
- Developing your goals and goal action plan
- Developing new skills to achieve your goals
- Identifying and resolving blockages that have stopped you from reaching your potential
- Providing you with tools, techniques and resources to achieve the improved life that you desire and deserve – maximising your success
- Encouraging you, supporting you and motivating you along the way
- Helping you feel happier and more content!
You will be able to start making positive changes immediately while learning new skills and creating positive habits that will last your life time.
“If you are looking to engage a professional, caring and positive personal life coach, then I highly recommend Anky. My work situation was making me very negative overall and Anky helped me get my fabulous new job and much improved work/life balance. I’m feeling positive again!
Based in Albany Creek, 15 km’s northside of Brisbane, Anky offers a variety of session types.
Meet with Anky at her comfortable and relaxing coaching premises or if you live south side or outside Brisbane, Skype or phone sessions are available.
Suiting all locations and circumstances you decide what’s best for you:
- face-to-face sessions (including evening sessions)
- phone sessions
- and Skype sessions.
I use a variety of positive psychology tools and exercises, as well as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Neural Linguistic Programming (NLP), Sherpa Executive Coaching, Triple P Positive Parenting tools and techniques, SMART goal setting and visualisation techniques.
Cost: $170 per hour session